By entering this website or the links accessible through this website, you expressly agree to be bound by this agreement. The information and the resources contained on and accessible through this website are made available by AccuVision and/or its suppliers, and are subject to your agreement to their terms and conditions.
All Contents Copyright AccuVision
All rights reserved, AccuVision makes this website available and free to all users for the sole purpose of providing information about AccuVision and its services.
- The following conditions apply to all visitors to, or users of, this website. By accessing this website, the user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. AccuVision reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, AccuVision reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to all visits to the AccuVision website.
- All contents on this website are protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from AccuVision. Only your personal use of such materials is permitted, which means that you may access, download, or print such materials for your personal use only. You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice from materials downloaded from this website or any website accessible through this website. Any requests for AccuVision's permission to publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer, or otherwise use any materials contained in the website should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Visitors or users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this website are the property of AccuVision or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of AccuVision or such third party, which may own the Mark.
- Although every attempt is made to provide accurate information on this website, AccuVision assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- Except as required by law, AccuVision will maintain the confidentiality of all personal information transmitted to AccuVision by the user.
- Terms and conditions of sale are available on request from AccuVision.
- All contents copyright © 2013 AccuVision. All rights reserved.
This site contains links to other sites. AccuVision is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites that are linked to us. Other websites may make forums, message boards, and/or newsgroups available to its users to post, retrieve, and discuss health-related issues. Please remember that any information you voluntarily post, except where expressly noted otherwise, may be accessible and is public information. Please use caution when disclosing personal information. If you have any questions regarding this statement or your dealings with our website please email firstname.lastname@example.org
.The information you provide to us through our website is for us to help you make an informed choice for eye care services. It will not be distributed in any manner outside AccuVision and will be treated with the upmost respect at all times. We will always seek your express permission if we at any time need to share any information with a relevant third party.
Our website is designed to provide each visitor with clear, relevant and helpful information about our clinics, our services and our team.
When you send personal information to our clinic via the website it is our understanding that this information is provided so that information about AccuVision may be sent back.
All information that visitors to our site provide will remain private and secure and will not be shared with any outside party or sold to any third party at any time.
If you received an email from AccuVision
If you receive an email from AccuVision it will be because you are subscribed to a newsletter/ mailing list to which you opted in or have supplied your email address to us. If this is not the case then please unsubscribe from the list (using the link in the footer of the received email) and report the sender to us.
Sending of unsolicited commercial email (spam) is not permitted over our networks. Please report instances of abuse to us.
How to report abuse
Just click on the report abuse link in the footer of the received email to report the user and simultaneously be permanently removed from all future mailings. The abuse sender will be contacted to provide proof of opt-in. If they fail to deliver this proof they will be prevented from further sending.
How to stop receiving further email
Just click on the unsubscribe link in the footer of the received email to be permanently removed from all future mailings.
Sharing of personal data/email addresses
We will never sell, rent, or disclose your personal data and email address to third parties, unless this is requested under a court order or unless this has been agreed to by you, in advance, in a separate agreement.
Security of your data
Our data centre has rigorous controls to backup data and prevent unauthorised access.
Changes to this policy
This policy was last amended on 31st January 2013.