Welcome to AccuVision
At AccuVision, our goal is to give you the very best vision possible by using the safest and most effective treatments available.
Our world-class team, expertise, advanced AccuWave™ Wavefront diagnostics and laser technology will give you the confidence to seriously consider life-changing laser eye surgery.
Our focus is on your safety and your eye care. All prospective laser eye surgery patients benefit from a free, in-depth and no obligation consultation to assess suitability for treatments. We aim to answer all your questions and will create the best treatment plan for your specific needs and expectations.
If you have been told elsewhere, that you are not suitable for laser eye surgery, then AccuVision has good news for you.
AccuVision’s advanced AccuWave™ technology and pioneering techniques enable us to safely treat more complex cases and higher prescriptions.
AccuVision cares for your vision. Now, and for years to come.AccuVision. Vision for a clearer future.
- Our Mission
- The Consultation
- What's next?
We are fully focused on giving you the very best vision possible. We achieve this using the latest AccuWave™ laser technology, the highest levels of expertise, and our many years of experience dealing with the highest and most complex prescriptions.
- Improving your eyesight and overall quality of life.
- We treat our patients individually – even if you have been refused treatment elsewhere.
- We transform lives by reducing your dependency on contact lenses or glasses.
- We have impeccable standards of excellence. Our surgeons treat you using our superior, leading technologies.
- AccuVision makes high-end laser eye surgery accessible to all.
- Myopia or short-sightedness - Freedom from glasses or contact lenses with our personalised treatment plans.
- Hyperopia or long-sightedness - We offer the most effective laser eye treatment for long-sighted prescriptions and can safely treat high prescriptions up to +8.00 diopters.
- Astigmatism - We routinely treat astigmatism and more complex prescription profiles.
- Keratoconus - Experts in Corneal Collagen Cross-Linking and vision rehabilitation.
- Presbyopia or age related vision correction - With our blended laser techniques, see close up again and reduce your need for reading glasses or multifocal lenses.
- Non-laser treatments - Premium Refractive Lens Exchange for cataracts and extreme prescriptions.
- We perform rigorous diagnostic tests to ensure you are only put forward for treatment if your case meets our stringent safety and suitability requirements.
- We answer any queries you may have.
- We discuss your options and recommend treatment plans based on your specific needs.
- We give you all the information you need so that you can make a fully informed decision about the future of your vision.
The pre–operative consultation is completely free and there is no obligation to decide straight away.
If you do decide to go ahead with surgery, our treatment costs include:
- Post operative medication up to 3 months after surgery.
- Aftercare appointments up to 1 year following surgery.
- Access to our 24–hour helpline.
*Subject to eligibility, credit checks and approval.
Our eye surgery treatment plans extend to -14.00 and above +6.00 and are very competitively priced when compared with other clinics. In some cases we will consider price matching with other clinics.
To find out more about our prices click here.
At AccuVision, our patients' safety always comes first. Our focus is on your specific requirements, before, during and after surgery.
Before your surgery, the AccuVision team carry out extensive diagnostic testing and an in-depth consultation to ensure that all individual variances are taken into account when planning your treatment. Click here to read more about the consultation.
During your surgery, our experienced clinical team, use only the world's most advanced Alcon Wavelight Refractive Suite, ensuring the safest treatment for you. Click here to read more about our technology.We also provide extensive after-care to ensure that we can carefully monitor your progress and recovery. Regular follow-ups allow us to manage the future health of your eyes and provide a sound clinical history should you need it in the future for any reason. Click here to read more about after-care.
Established in 2001, AccuVision, has successfully performed over 40,000 treatments. Our level of service firmly establishes us as one of the most trusted, caring and respected clinics in the UK.
Our team of specialists each have over 15 years of experience in refractive laser eye surgery. Their expertise together with our unique advanced technology has helped thousands to achieve their dream of clearer vision and freedom from glasses or contact lenses.
The AccuVision team is also actively involved in developing new surgical applications and procedures, continually striving to improve the quality of care and safety standards.Read our patient reviews to see what thousands of satisfied patients have to say about their AccuVision experience.