From Blurry to Brilliant:
a laser eye surgery guide
Unlock a complimentary laser eye surgery guide based on the most asked questions of over 100,000 of our vision correction patients.
Discover expert clinical advice and tips to help you understand what to expect with laser eye surgery.
Don’t miss out — claim your laser eye surgery guide now.
Do you relate?
- How can I see in the shower?
- Where did I misplace my glasses?
- Do my glasses change how I look?
- Do I need prescription sunglasses?
- Should I swim in my contact lenses?
- Why are my glasses always so grimy?
- Is it time to swap out my monthly lens?
- How can I avoid contact lens infections?
- Is it time to swap out my contact lens case?
- Did I pack extra lenses for my holiday?
- Are my nose pad marks permanent?
- Is my eyesight causing headaches?
- Is there an easier, long-lasting solution?
How Your Glasses Could Be Causing You Extra Grief
- Constant reliance on glasses.
- Fear of breaking or losing them.
- The constant stress of being left stranded sightless.
- Headaches and eye strain.
- Low energy and worse moods.
- Reduced productivity at work and diminished quality of life.
- Contact lens discomfort.
- Distractions during life moments.
- A struggle to be truly present with your friends and loved ones.
- Delaying vision correction.
- Losing another glasses-free year.
- Missing out on another summer of swimming, sports and clear sight.
The Life-Changing Benefits Of Vision Correction
Have you ever caught yourself dreaming about life without glasses?
How would it feel to simply wake up and start your day with clear, unobstructed vision?
To pursue your favourite activities without the worry of losing or damaging your glasses?
Or return home after a tiring day without the looming dread of removing your contacts?
Laser eye surgery can help.
Whether you’re an athlete looking to excel in your sport,
A busy professional aiming for peak performance in your work,
Or simply someone who just wants to live without visual limitations,
Vision correction offers you life-changing benefits.
You get a confidence and productivity boost in work and daily life.
You unlock the freedom to travel without the stress of specs and contacts.
You liberate your life from squinted showers and constant eye strain.
Experience how the world really looks without visual compromise.
What to expect with AccuVision
- Precise and consistent results using PerfectPulse, WaveFront, AccuWave and other industry-leading safeguards that are only available at AccuVision.
- Friendly and professional environment, where you receive the one-on-one time necessary with your surgeon to have your questions answered and be fully informed.
- One-of-a-kind treatment plan that is as unique as your eyes. No two eyes are the same. That’s why a tailored approach for every individual is crucial to ensure the best possible glasses-free vision.
You deserve to look back at laser eye surgery as the best thing you’ve ever done.
Topography-guided surgery to treat visual aberrations missed by traditional methods.
A fully informed laser eye surgery, so you know what’s happening at every point.
As many post-surgical touchpoints as your eyes need to get to their absolute best.
Our Patient Testimonials
I am still in awe of life without glasses!
There was no pain, nothing scary and I could see better within 24 hours. Four months on and my first summer since the correction, I am still in awe of life without glasses. I cannot recommend the team in London enough.
Words cannot express how it has changed my life
“Before surgery my eyes were +6.50/-1.00 astigmatism (not many clinics would even see me). On my check up last week I now have better than 20/20 vision.
This is not a clinic that will abandon you after treatment
“I am even relieved I had previously been turned down by other opticians. The standard of care and support both pre-procedure & post-procedure has consistently been incredible.
Ready To Join Our Community Of AccuVision Ambassadors?
Book your consultation today and experience the same exceptional care that inspired these thank you cards — we’d love to receive one from you!