By entering this website or the links accessible through this website, you expressly agree to be bound by this agreement. The information and the resources contained on and accessible through this website are made available by AccuVision and/or its suppliers, and are subject to your agreement to their terms and conditions.
All Contents Copyright AccuVisionAll rights reserved, AccuVision makes this website available and free to all users for the sole purpose of providing information about AccuVision and its services.
- The following conditions apply to all visitors to, or users of, this website. By accessing this website, the user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. AccuVision reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, AccuVision reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to all visits to the AccuVision website.
- All contents on this website are protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from AccuVision . Only your personal use of such materials is permitted, which means that you may access, download, or print such materials for your personal use only. You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice from materials downloaded from this website or any website accessible through this website. Any requests for AccuVision 's permission to publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer, or otherwise use any materials contained in the website should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visitors or users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this website are the property of AccuVision or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of AccuVision or such third party, which may own the Mark.
- Although every attempt is made to provide accurate information on this website, AccuVision assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- Except as required by law, AccuVision will maintain the confidentiality of all personal information transmitted to AccuVision by the user.
- Terms and conditions of sale are available on request from AccuVision .
- All contents copyright © 2013 AccuVision . All rights reserved.