Home|News & Views
News & Views
- Allan Williams sets sight on new heightsMarch 7th, 2011Allan Williams the most successful British Masters polevaulter has just set a new British Indoor record. Since his multifocal laser eye surgery in 2009 Allan has enjoyed great clear distance and near vision.
- To See or Not to See...That was the questionFebruary 7th, 2011American, Jim Barrett has trusted his blurry eyes to laser eye surgery TWICE. The first time it went very wrong for him in the US. 12 years later, after years of in depth research he found a clinic, he believed he could trust again. The problem was, they were in London!
- Keratoconus - a new option for patientsSeptember 7th, 2009Consultant Ophthalmologist Chad Rostron, Medical Director at Accuvision, explains a new treatment for keratoconus and its implications for patients and optometrists.
- Latest Laser Eye Surgery Treatment available in Solihull BirminghAugust 18th, 2009Accuwave™ Laser eye treatment now offers a safe, affordable alternative to the problems and inconvenience of wearing glasses and contacts.
- Optician Magazine Reports on New Keratoconus TreatmentJuly 23rd, 2009Optician Magazine has reported on a seminar detailing new developments with keratoconus treatments from Accuvision
- BBC Two's On Thin Ice with laser eye surgery patient Tess BurrowsJuly 14th, 2009Ben Fogle and James Cracknell were not the only British team to face the harsh South Pole in the BBC2 programme 'On Thin Ice' Britain's Tess Burrows was also standing up to the elements and benefiting from her new found vision!
- British record broken twice in 8 days!July 14th, 2009Allan Williams, the UK's leading pole Master's vaulter in the 55-60 year age group has broken his own British record twice in a week!
- Laser Eye Surgery for Sports PeopleJune 22nd, 2009Laser eye surgery is becoming a popular choice to enhance performance at all levels of sport.
- Laser Eye Surgery Patient reaches new highJune 16th, 2009Allan Williams breaks the British pole vault record!
- Laser-eye-surgery-in-LeedsMay 21st, 2009Accuvision are opening a new facility in Leeds - read all about it here!
- Laser vs Blade For Flap CreationMay 4th, 2009People who are seeking laser eye surgery get confused about the creation of a corneal flap using a laser or a blade. WE offer an explanation here.
- Accuvision Laser Eye Surgery InterviewApril 20th, 2009When Optician Magazine (the weekly journal for eye care professionals) invited Accuvision to be practice of the week they were surprised at just how much this specialised team had already achieved...read on
- Accuvision-laser-eye-surgery!March 18th, 2009When Tess Burrows raced to the South Pole she knew she needed to lose the contact lenses and glasses...
- Get Focus in your SportMarch 10th, 2009Laser vision correction is the next giant step in correcting visual abnormalities. Now get your game in focus with laser eye surgery at Accuvision
- Laser Eye Surgery - is it right for you?March 10th, 2009Laser Eye Surgery - is it right for you?